Designed to build curved walls in both pre-set or variable radii. For curved residential architectural designs or civil engineering projects such as sewage plants, towers, stairwells, etc. VRCF 8000 A variable radius circular formwork system that uses turnbuckles affixed to the vertical stiffeners to increase or decrease the curvature. Design Features:
- Flush-fit connection systems facilitate the use of upper or lower extensions.
- Includes complete safety, access and stability accessories in the standard package.
- The forming face may be re-used many times
- Full warranty covers curve compliance specifications.
- Can be readily re-used many times on surfaces with an identical radius.